Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mulitple

Originally Posted August 10, 2007:

Again, I am sorry for lack of posts. I’m getting ready to start my first year of high school and my personal life has been very hectic. So to make up for it, I’m compounding five links into one post. Sound good?

First up is Think Geek. This store has all of your geeky needs. From t-shirts to watches, books to geek toys chances are that they’ll have what you’re looking for. Come on, they even have a whole page for Caffeine related products!

Second is a little craft. Yes, this is a paint chip card holder. I guess you could also use it as a cell phone holder if you have a cell phone that small and get creative with a hot glue gun. Or you could hold your iPod Nano in it. I don’t know why this is so appealing to me, but it looks fun to make.

Third is BuzzDash. This is a poll site. If you like giving your opinion about anything and everything you’ll most likely find this site a good time waster.

Fourth is. . . Another geek site! Geekologie has some of the best new technology info. Plus, the writer has a sarcastic sense of humor. How much better can one get?

Okay, so you don’t like the way the new gaming consoles look? Well I’ve found a good site for you then! It’s Decal Girl . This site has some really nice stickers for almost anything.

‘Till next time,

Kaitlin.

No comments: